Tuesday, January 24, 2006

beer is good

I think its becoming tradition... monday is 24 night. usually i get drunk and watch 24 alone (cause its just that cool). Tuesday is random drinking night. Etiher I get some people to go to Dremo's or wherever or I get drunk here with gamecube or movies or both. Then Wednesday is Lost night. Alchomohol and Lost is a good combination. Watching Lost and getting drunk is a winning combination (especially when Fox comes over and shares in the Lost goodness). Then Thursday is My Name is Earl night (plus happy hour). Gotta get drunk for that. Beer + DVR action. Aw Sheah. Friday? Well that night is up for grabs. I have to find something to occupy Friday. Same for the weekend. Beer? Its calling. Answer the call.

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Anonymous luci said...

That's lotsa beer... and tv.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home